A Typical Day In My Life

 

Hi lovelies! 

Today, I want to share a glimpse of what a typical day in my life looks like. Before you dive in, let me warn you. It is a normal day and nothing very exciting. But I thought, someone may find it interesting nonetheless. I hope you do!

Here goes my normal day.

A Typical Day In My Life

My Morning Routine

The alarm goes off at exactly 6:55 so that I have 5 minutes to prep my body to get out of bed at 7:00. I say a little prayer and a few affirmations. After 10 minutes, I finally get up and go to the bathroom. There I start my skin care routine starting from washing my face to cleansing it with Micellar Cleansing Water and then applying Clinique moisturiser.



I proceed to the kitchen to have breakfast. These past few weeks have been very funny as I had to get a tooth filling so while I'm letting it heal, I would be having Complan Shake drink. On a good day, I would be having toasts and hot tea but here I am in so much pain. 

After breakfast, I take my dentist prescribed medicine and then get ready for school. I do my everyday makeup routine which consists of Fit Me foundation, mascare, lash liner, chap stick and lip gloss.



I usually get out of the house by 8:15 am so that I can get to school in 30 minutes. My class starts at 9am but I'm usually right on time or 5 minutes late, never too early (not a morning person).

When I get to class, everyone is still settling in and that's when I say my hi's and hello's while hoping to have a great day.

My Day Routine

My classes finish around 6:00-6:15 pm with a lot of breaks in between. I'm a dental student (you wouldn't have guessed) and my day usually involves making dental appliances ranging from retainers to crown and bridge to dentures.



During lunch break, I go out with my mates to get food and I'm always trying new foods. I had Naan meal today wrapped around crunchy chicken fillets with lettuce & Mayo with chips and all I can say is I would be back for it, yummy!

When it is a few minutes past 6, I start packing up to go home. As I head home, you can bet I am blasting my music and acting like I am in a music video.

My Night Routine

As soon as I get home, I go in for a shower and do my night routine.

I start by using Micellar water to cleanse my face and then moisturise it. I put on some chapstick and spray this Clinique body mist, feeling refreshed.

My mom makes dinner so I had some delicacies and helped clean the kitchen. Then I would go set in to watch a few episodes of Riverdale (just finished To All The Boys I've Loved Before 3) but before that, I like to scroll through my Instagram feed and check Youtube too. I may write something about my day in my diary or not, totally depends.

Before bed, I brush my teeth and plan out my outfit for the next day so that I don't worry about it in the morning. Then I set my alarm for the next day. It's 11:50pm and even though I say I would begin to sleep early, it just isn't working. I'll keep trying to.

And you've come to the end of this typical day of mine.

Now that I shared my day, how is your typical day?

IG

Comments

  1. This was super fun to read and interesting. Weldone!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mourning routine sounds excellent and like it would be perfect for a GRWM YouTube video.
    I hope your tooth pain is gone.
    Your eye-makeup, mascara, lipstick, hair, fingernails and nailpolish all look very pretty,
    as does the outfit you were wearing in the photo above - you look beautiful!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment